Wednesday, April 29, 2015

slowly learning

just in case you need a laugh as much as i do.
don't we ALL always need a laugh? when would you not?

i found about 37 selfies that sawyer took on my phone the other day. pat and i were CRYING-laughing at them. {man. we need to become reallly good friends with an orthodontist. looks like he's in for a long road! :/}

i'm slowly learning, that where i put my eyes, thoughts, heart is where i will be. there have been some heavy moments today, but i've chosen to put my eyes on Jesus {ok. and sometimes to pull these pictures up on my phone, too} and He always lifts my heart. ALWAYS. it doesn't change circumstances. but it does change where i allow my emotions to go amidst those circumstances. my joy and my hope are in the One that will never run out of joy and hope. what good news!!

No comments: