Monday, September 8, 2014

friday night lights

{does any one else miss that show as much as we do??? it was so good!}

we signed joshua, lincoln and sawyer up for flag football this fall. and all their games are on friday NIGHTS! frees up our saturdays! whoo-hoo!

lincoln and sawyer are on the SAME TEAM. score! and super cute!
they had their first games this past friday. game at 5:30 pm. had to be there ( 30 min away) at 4:30 pm. 100 degrees out. :/ but they were SO stinking excited. so we were, too!

they are by FAR the smallest on their team. and most of the kids have played before. but thanks to their big brother they for SURE know what's going on out there.
and they held their own just fine!
BIG win. and tons of fun all around.

joshua's game was at 9:30 pm. i stayed home and let the little boys go to sleep after a BIG first week of school and all. and got to hang out with my parents after they brought the girls home. and then hear about joshua's first game when he got home.

we really look forward to watching our boys play this fall!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We so miss that show too!

Ali said...

9:30, good grief! I am not ready for this stuff ;)

Jennifer said...

I love the picture of Lincoln so intently running. FNL is my favorite show of all time. I still talk about the characters like they are my friends. When I ask my bro what shows I should be watching, he tells me to start FNL from the beginning. Yes, he's a former high school football star.

Leighann said...

The picture of Lincoln carrying the ball…. be still my heart.