Wednesday, September 10, 2014

more than what our eyes can see

{i'm not at the beach again. just wishing :-)}

"But it's too wonderful!" Abraham said. "How can it be true?"
"Is anything too good to be true?" God asked. "Is anything too wonderful for me?"
So Abraham trusted what God said more than what his eyes could see. And he believed.

from Jesus Storybook Bible

sometimes you think you're teaching your kids. but really God is teaching YOU.

praying we'd believe God for more than what our eyes can see today.

5 comments:

Alden and Dorian said...

I find myself wanting a "like" button these days for blogs! I LIKE this. :)

Katy said...

Yes!! More than we can even ask or imagine!!

Five Arrows Farm said...

I agree with wanting a like button! :) I stole this for my blog today too. Reminds me of expecting my two year old to just hold my hand and trust that I'll take care of him, even when he has no idea what's actually going on. God years for us to trust Him and have that kind of faith that even when we don't know what's going on - He can see it all. He knows.

{Sigh.}

Five Arrows Farm said...

*yearns (not years)

Nana said...

I'm striving to be more attentive and follow Jesus' teachings.