Monday, February 11, 2013

daddy-daughter dance

saturday evening was crazy. the 3 older kids all went different directions...rebekah went to dinner with her small group from church, joshua went out to dinner with my parents to celebrate his birthday,
{and i got to get a hug from my dad and talk to my parents on a day that my heart needed it!}

and bailey got to go to the daddy-daughter dance at church with pat!

she was SO excited!!!!!!!!

i loved helping her get ready.
God knew i needed her...especially on a day like saturday. my heart was so heavy and empty from the evening before...



we are about to get a retainer to fix those fun teeth :-) these might be some of the last pictures with them like that...
i had done her hair like this that morning for basketball...just to keep her hair out of her face. and she had a different hairstyle she wanted for the dance. but then she changed her mind and just wanted to keep this.
i love her eyes. they are the prettiest blue.
i can't even take the preciousness of this picture. her daddy loves her SO much. she was BEAMING with it all.
she literally walked back in the door 5 hours later SQUEALING. no words. just squealing. :-) i think she had fun.

3 comments:

Beckysblog said...

Total preciousness.

Alden and Dorian said...

Adorable, cute, sassy pictures!!!! I love them all. AND now....we need to hear what "daddy thought" of his night with Bailey!!!! Come on, just a few peeks into their night! :)

Ali said...

Bailey, you looked SO LOVELY! I was shocked not to see more pink, but I loved the hint of pink in your shoes ;)