Tuesday, May 3, 2011

the joy

i didn't sleep all night. maybe an hour. my mind was all over the place...racing...

i got up a couple times...researched car seats...registered for bottles and formula...and tried to sleep again...to no avail.

we all had to be up and fed and out the door by 6:30 this morning to get our fingerprints re-done. i'm sure that didn't help me sleep, either.

your love and comments and excitement have been precious.

i am amazed at how much i already know every detail of their faces.

the kids each brought a copy of their pictures to school with them. how i WISH i could be there to see them share!

the joy of these 2 boys being the ones chosen to join our family is something i can't explain. i am OVERjoyed. i can only imagine the Father's joy for us when one joins His family.

found these...aren't they amazing??

for their room... (that i can't WAIT to start setting up!!)
 for any room!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Of course you couldn't sleep! :)

You MAY be able to send private e mails with pictures...to me! ;-)
(We did. I don't know if you're technically supposed to.)

Those ARE amazing! I love them. Such sweet reminders.

Kat said...

Congratulations!!!I'm so happy for you and your family. I know y'all must be going crazy with excitement! We are still waiting for a referral...hopefully soon! Can't wait to see your sweet boys' faces!