Friday, November 20, 2009

two

i wish i could be 2 places this weekend.
here and here.

since i can't get to Iowa {believe me, i TRIED!}
i get to go on date #2 in as many saturdays with my husband to see Blind Side.
a movie about football and adoption.
AND it's based on a true story!
perfect!

i can't remember the last time we saw a movie in the theater.
i remember sitting on the couch and seeing the preview for this movie MONTHS ago and looking over at Pat and he smiled.

we had just started our adoption process.

and here we are.
deep in it.

we already bought our tickets.
i can't wait!

8 comments:

Cassie said...

been waiting and waiting for this.
next week.
i'll be there next week.

Leighann said...

i cried when i saw the commercial for this. i'm not sure i should see it in public! henry and i also saw the commercial together and when he saw me tearing up he not only smiled, but chuckled out loud. he knows me well. :) have fun.

Katy said...

i was so hoping to see this last weekend on MY date...i'll have to be patient now...enjoy!!

Amy said...

I can't wait to see this movie! I read the story a few years ago and cried. Take lots of Kleenex with you! :)

Christy said...

it looks amazing!!!!! :)

Beckysblog said...

Well I for one think you should come to Iowa!!!

Kate and Geoff said...

we're going to see it this weekend too. I can't wait!

jenn said...

saw the trailer last night - definitely want to see it!

enjoy two date nights in two weekends - i'm so jealous!! :)

xoxo