Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ice day

no school again.
fun!
but i woke up CRANKY.
not sure why.
maybe because i chose to go to bed way late and read instead of sleeping.
but then sawyer didn't know that and wanted to be awake a lot in the night.
and ALL 4 kids were up at 6 am - excited about a whole day together ;-)
and my body feels like it got ripped up from that spinning class yesterday.

but...
bailey just beat me at Memory - she's GOOD!
and it's the cutest that clapping makes a baby smile...everytime we got a match.
every.single.time.

ice isn't as fun as snow.
but we're going to make the best of it.
(i'm trying REALLY hard to talk myself into a GOOD day...can you tell?)

1 comment:

Angel said...

Thanks for the link to my site! I have been busy sewing every night!

Make some monster cookies today...they always go over well at my house:) Who doesn't love chocolate?

Blessings~
Angel