Monday, February 1, 2016

celebrating my mom

it was my mom's birthday on January 20. so this is WAY overdue. the blizzard took over life for awhile :-)

because it was on a Wednesday, my mom AND sister both had off work. so we met for lunch! it was such a fun treat!! and we had 2 sweet babies, too...which made things...busy.

and the blurriness of this picture feels appropriate - ha!
my mom is one amazing woman. the older I get, the more I realize how amazing she is. i'm so thankful for her. for her wisdom. for her love. for her grace towards me. I love you, mom!!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Dorian, you are an amazing wife, mother, sister, grandmother, and friend! You are loved by everyone who knows you!

Alden and Dorian said...

What a sweet tribute Courtney. It's my JOY in life to be a mom ~ and that won't change, ever. What a TREAT for me to do lunch with your girls (all 4 of you!) ~ thank you for thinking of your mama and filling me up with daughter love.