Thursday, December 3, 2015

the good stuff

i don't know what i was thinking on my last post. i didn't even get the pictures off my camera! (shows how much i use that thing these days...boo!)

a couple from our tree hunting.



maybe my favorite from thanksgiving day. in his arms, everything is just fine.
i have lots of words for my sweet sister. but now is not the time. let's just go with, I LOVE HER!
a table FULL of blessings!! (the rest of these pictures are from my mom!)
i don't know what got into me. my parents had corn dogs for my little boys (which they don't HAVE to do. my kids will eat whatever! but they are grandparents through and through ;-)) and i ate 3 bites of one! pat was all, "WHAT?! that couldn't be any more OPPOSITE of what you eat!" ha! i guess the rules were "off" that day and i took full advantage!
i loved our walk that afternoon.

it was a good good day.

1 comment:

Bradley Copper said...

Hope you enjoy it.. Looks really entertaining.. Now you can enjoy your favorite or latest release movie with your whole family at free of cost in your home from the flickx website in high definition print. Just visit the link enjoy your favorite movie online here: Watch Movies Online