Wednesday, July 1, 2015

breathing deep

rebekah was gone the first 2 days of this week...a youth group camping thing. we missed her bigtime.
 our groove is a good one. i'm loving it. they seem to be loving it. hip hip hooray!
 we have our moments. each and every day. but we are pressing hard into each other..and hard into the Word...and hard into Jesus. and it's just good. hard and good. my favorite combo. :-)
every afternoon seems to provide ways to breathe deep. and soak in sweet moments. and, well, my soul is just content.

there's nothing quiet about it {they are so LOUD!} and i still need a little bit of quiet time for myself each afternoon. i have my limits!
{pat ordered this journaling bible for me for my birthday - in APRIL. it FINALLY came and i'm so in love with it!}

{also. this book. you can't buy it yet. but you can in august...and you will want to make sure that you do! it's GOOOOD!}
after a sweet beginning of the week, today has been insane getting ready to leave town for 10 days tomorrow. we are headed back to the beach!!! with my WHOLE family! we are all so excited. i can hear those waves calling to me right now ;-)

how's your summer going? have you found your groove? any good books to recommend?

1 comment:

Nana said...

I have been journaling while reading the Bible since the beginning of this year. Please bring your journal with you as I would love to see it when you come to the lake at the end of this month. What a wonderful birthday gift!