Wednesday, January 14, 2015

christmas 2014...again!

 we went to my parents house this past saturday to celebrate christmas with my WHOLE family. it was amazing. my parents house was all decked out in christmas (still!) and they fed us an amazing dinner and gifted with us with the most perfect, thoughtful gifts and just allowed us to all have an amazing time together.
 bailey made necklaces for the ladies. her heart is so generous. always making and doing for others.
a lot of these pictures are from my mom's camera...pictures taken by my mom, dad and sister in law, christy! i adore this picture. because we almost all of us "siblings" are in it (except pat) - my brother phill, me, hannah, christy (phill's wife), john (hannah's husband) and my other brother, steve. oh, how i love them!!
 there are a LOT of pictures of laughter. how fun is that?!?
 lingering over dinner after the kids ate and ran off to play :-)
 someone has a baby bump ;-) ahhh!!!
 i love my brother's REAL smiles and laughter.
she got a wheelchair from us for her American Girl doll...and crutches from grandma and papa! she was SO excited!!!
i'm already the most obnoxious aunt...giving that baby that's growing in my sister's belly gifts before i can even hold it!



 just TRY not to smile when you look at this picture...oh, my heart could just BURST!


and this was a "i already have my coat on and i'm walking out the door...quick, pat, take a picture of hannah and i" picture. it was dark and grainy but, thanks to editing, it's one i will treasure!
it was such a great evening! we were there from 4:30 - 11 pm!! it's so nice to be at a place where we can do that with our kids! {we all admittedly were tired and cranky the next day...but it was worth it!!}

and christmas 2014 is done. what an amazing way to finish it off!

2 comments:

Alden and Dorian said...

I just love your words ~ what a wonderful night it was ~ just being together. Pictures ~ words ~ relationships ~ such a blessing. So very thankful.

Ali said...

these are precious!