Tuesday, December 2, 2014

thanksgiving 2014

it was a pretty great day ;-)
we spent the day at my brother's house with his wife's family and the rest of my family (except for my sister and her husband who were with HIS family.) got that?? :-)

joshua helped my dad carve the turkey.
christy, my sister in law, is the BEST cook. everything was AMAZING!!
my family's favorite dish - "green fluff"
the kids table (with the adult table in the background)
we sure missed hannah and john!!
ok...i just have to brag on my brother, steve, for a minute (the one on the left.) he has been eating better for the past year and has lost a ton of weight!!! i'm SO proud of him!!!


watching football (don't mention the end result. i had some SAD boys.)
all the grandkids :-)
it was just a fun day together as a family.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Steve does look great!

Glad you had a good time, the food does look amazing!

Alden and Dorian said...

Oh what a FUN day!!!!!!!!!!! The favorite holiday ~ so simple, good food with people you love. (no gifts!!!!!....well, except the ornament exhange!) AND yes....we did miss Hannah and John.