Tuesday, July 22, 2014

it might look tiny

i couldn't even finish the week on the previous post because i started getting all worked up.

this little thing might look little...but it's not. it about made me have a nervous breakdown. it definitely broke a dam in me of tears that still hasn't stopped. i've cried more in the last few days that in the last few months combined! i think it needed to happen!

on thursday, at lunch, bailey took 1 bite of a sandwich and the OTHER tooth chipped (the skim board must have hit it and loosened the bond...a sandwich shouldn't do that!) i could NOT believe it. neither could she!
i tried my best to finish the week well...took the kids to a new fountain thingy friday afternoon...


this was taken at 3 pm. she had been in her suit since 7 am. door open, windows open. soaking in the beauty amidst the crazy!
and a good finish to the week :-) i busted into that stuff early on friday. i won't say HOW early.

3 comments:

Nana said...

I am so sorry that Bailey's front teeth continue to have problems!! I know that this has added to your stress level, Courtney!! I will be praying for Bailey and you, sweetie!
Love,
Mom

Michelle said...

Now you know it's called a splashpad! So fun!

Renee said...

Ugh about the tooth! That must be so annoying. My brother chipped his teeth around that age. Through the years the the pieces kept coming off. My parents got them fixed a few times and eventually just chose to put caps on the teeth. It seems drastic but I think it was SO worth for him not to have to deal with the constant chipping/fixing. I hope it doesn't chip for her again though. :)