Sunday, July 21, 2013

last day of 4

 today was his last day of being a 4 year old.
4 is my FAVORITE age. they are past the "terrible 2's and 3's" and are just so fun and cute and ask such great questions and still love you so very much and still have that baby arm fat right above their wrists.
i love all my kids fiercely. and my love for this one goes deeper than i could ever imagine. our history and story and journey has been so hard sometimes that the everyday things are sweeter and a precious gift that i never take for granted.
never mind my sweaty face and crazy hair and vein popping out of my forehead...i love this picture with all i have.
and tomorrow we will celebrate him turning 5!!! {now i'm going to go smell his neck. i peek at all the kids before i go to bed. every night (ok. almost every night). but with him? i always smell his neck..it smells the same as it did when he was 4 months old as it does now!}


1 comment:

Alden and Dorian said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what INCREDIBLY awesome pictures of Sawyer and you. I LOVE them. I love the navy blue ~ happy "almost" 5th b'day Sawyer! A treasure of pictures right here Courtney.