Tuesday, March 19, 2013

lots of hair!

every 2 or 3 weeks, this happens in the storage room in the basement.
pat cuts the 3 (or 4 - levi's doesn't get cut as often as the other 3) boys' hair.



we have a clipper for "white boy" hair. and a clipper for "brown boy" hair. did you know there are different ones that are better for different hair? i'm not talking the attachments. completely different clippers!
it's all done right in between the tools and the camping supplies :-)


i love that little furrowed brow of his.

good for a couple more weeks!

3 comments:

Leighann said...

I am so glad to know it happens that often in your house too. I feel like I'm always cutting Ryan's hair. And nope, had no idea there were better clippers for different hair!

Tricia said...

If you don't mind, please fill me in on the better clippers for "brown boy hair." I cut the boys' hair around here but haven't done so yet for our little guy (home from Uganda last November). Thanks!

Megan said...

2 things.

Rock on JMU. Nice shirt pat. WOOT.

next, can you send me a link to the brown boy clippers? We haven't found a good option yet.

xxoo