Wednesday, January 30, 2013

the doors

i know you've been dying to know the progress on the doors :-)

2 weeks later...i am done with 1 room - ha!

but, in my defense, that room is our bedroom and there are 6 (6!!!! 3 in the bathroom, 3 in the bedroom) doorknobs! i am loving them. and now that i'm moving onto the kids rooms, there are just 2 for each (door and closet).

they are looking GREAT! sawyer is my partner, he loves to help me unscrew and screw them back in. it's going to make a HUGE difference in our home! and for practically NO money!

3 comments:

Kim Mattes said...

i did ours about 2 years ago. it does make a huge difference and i still look at them and think how glad i am that i did them. but it is time consuming. and some of ours were broken and so we had to buy new ones. but i am so glad that we did it. it took me several months to get the whole house done!

Michelle said...

I love it!

Ali said...

Looking good! Great idea.