Saturday, December 29, 2012

a gift i've prayed for for years

but first...
a few more pics from my mom - 

today (the 29th) is their 39th wedding anniversary - so thankful for their LOVE!



rebekah is playing the flute in band this year. she learned "joy to the world" and performed it for all of us. bailey held the microphone :-)
ok. so THE gift.

the other night i went up to go to bed and this was next to my bed. it's from lincoln. he wrote it by himself and put it there. it took my breath away. it's just HUGE. for him to do something in secret like that. most of the time, when he does something, it's for "show" - for the immediate response he is hoping to get. this was genuine, out of his sweet little heart, and meant just for me. oh...what a gift!!
and this was rebekah's gift to me for christmas. she did it all on her own - i don't know where she found the pictures, but i love it so much!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, Courtney! I have tears of joy for you. This is SO big. I'm so excited and so happy! I cannot wait to give you a hug!

Laura said...

Love that little flip flop note. I understand the significance of that. So special.