Thursday, August 2, 2012

my plan worked

i was SO dead once all those sweet girls left yesterday morning.
but had 6 kids looking at me and a long day ahead (with a FUN ending!)

i came up with a plan. head to the farm and wear them out...so we could ALL take a nap!

i wish i had actually been sleeping. it felt so good to have that sun on my face and let my body relax. even if it was only for 2 minutes.

ran into a good friend while we were there. we might have RUN to each other when we spotted each other like total dorks. i didn't care.
and...my plan worked! this one fell asleep while she was reading :-)
and she was HARD to wake back up!
ended the day by getting to watch my sister get fitted for her wedding dress! it's SO SO beautiful! (you didn't think i'd actually show pictures of that, did you?? trust me, it will be worth the wait!)

2 comments:

Leighann said...

I"m dying to know who you saw!!!!

Megan said...

HA!!! I thought about the other people at the bouncy pillow who saw us running at each other with arms wide open....wondering who in the world are these chicks? I love it. So fabulous to run (literally) into you.