Monday, November 28, 2011

hersheypark christmas candylane 2011

it's officially a tradition.

we went to hersheypark for the 3rd year to go to the "christmas candylane" that they have.
it's cheaper and smaller than the WHOLE amusement park that is open for the spring/summer.

we LOVE it!

two other families joined us this year: my brother and his family, and the Lee's - friends from church

there were 12 kids total.

sawyer and ayden (cousins!)

the lee kids (noelle, jonas and lucas), andrea, levi and rebekah
my nieces were a HUGE help with the kids!!!

this was lincoln's first ride. (and levi's!)
he liked it :-)



the weather was AWESOME! the other years we've gone have been COLD. but this year?? 60's! not even coats!!!

this train was sawyer's FAVORITE part!!!

lincoln and my brother
my brother's family
us :-)

with kathleen and ken - DEAR friends that have loved us SO well
i couldn't believe sawyer wanted to go on this...and LIKED it!


the park is so pretty when it gets dark...all decked out in christmas lights!
did the hershey chocolate tour on the way out...

and stopped at cracker barrel on the way home (i didn't take any pictures - boo!)
got home after 10 pm.

it was a GREAT day!!!

and we were EXHAUSTED on sunday! what a weekend!!!

5 comments:

jenn said...

LOVE all those SMILES!!! :)

Beckysblog said...

SO fun! I love it all decked out in lights. And Lincoln's first ride...priceless.

Alden and Dorian said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE all those smiles!!!! And oh my, Sawyer's BRAVE self AND his smiles! It was a treat for me to see you all together ~ having so much fun. I know it filled up your mom's heart! Thanks for sharing.

EJ said...

we thought of you as we were driving through PA. So glad the weather was wonderful. wish we could have joined you

Courtney Cassada said...

I did NOT like the pirate ship.