Thursday, September 1, 2011

her birthday celebration

we ate lunch with her at school...(it's tradition that i bring them mcdonald's on their birthday. the little boys got pb&j and banana's - and didn't even complain!)
and had a little celebration when pat got home from work...
she asked for brownies.
don't worry...he was there! :-)
hannah sent a postcard from guatemala - SWEETEST smile from rebekah as she read every word


she asked for a recipe box. and some specific recipes that she likes of mine.
and the ingredients to make them :-) she is the cutest! (chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip scones, brownies - like, from the box :-) and guacamole!)

5 comments:

Abi said...

love the pictures, i just have to tell you, posts like this make me think "one more year until she's in Jr High" and that's exciting for me.

Katy said...

What a great idea with the recipe box and ingredients....tell her to let me know when she wants mote recipes! I will highly support that habit!!! Dude - only one happy meal and no whining. That is unreal. You are supermom. And BTW, Levi looks older already!! Drinking from a big boy sippt cup and all!

Michelle said...

I love that you always open your birthday presents in front of the fireplace. It will be so fun to see the progression of pics in the same place over the years!

Laura said...

She reminds me of my 11yr old, Lauren. She likes to cook, too! Love that Cowboys jersey!

Megan said...

I love that she wanted your recipes for her gift!