Thursday, April 15, 2010

excited

i'm so tired.
it was such a full day...plus getting ready for a crazy full day tomorrow!

meals made
meals packed
bags packed
bikes packed
and we're not even staying overnight!!

excited to get our paperwork DONE and signed off!
excited to see old friends.
excited to see new friends.
excited to spend the day with my 4 kids.

we are leaving at 9 am...and probably won't be home til 10 or 11 pm...

please pray for:
our paperwork to get signed off
patience for us all
for it to be a day of special memories!

6 comments:

Judy said...

I'll be driving by Richmond tomorrow....when I see the signs it will remind me to pray! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Ali said...

can't wait to see you.

sandi said...

so excited that you are at this step of the process. have a great family day in richmond.

anthonyandbeth said...

praying for y'all today and hoping that you can have FUN as a family too!

Kim said...

sorry can't see you working.
Hope all wenmt well. can't wait ti hear all about it.... aunt kim

Allie said...

I remember the crazy day we had when we set off to do this. Was it really just a few months ago? I'm praying for you!!