Tuesday, March 2, 2010

we are a mess

i was trying to take a nap a few minutes ago...through my sneezing and blowing of my nose...

and i looked over and pat was walking in our bedroom door.
scared.me.to.death!

he feels awful...fever, etc.
i guess i won't be getting a reprieve today.
sick parents with well kids is a hard combo...they have all their normal energy...and the chaos and noise that is normally "normal" seems like they are all holding megaphones and screaming straight into my brain!

we are a mess.
just shoot me in the head.

9 comments:

The Goetz Family said...

Oh Courtney! Prayers for you and Pat!

Kim Mattes said...

oh i am so sorry! i think well kids with sick parents is so much worse than a well mom taking care of all sick kids!! praying for some quiet for you guys!!

Peyton said...

stink! I thought you were going to say that he was suprising you to come home and take care of everyone/thing. I hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow.

Beckysblog said...

oh no!!!

Ali said...

I was hoping for what Peyton said. I am so sorry. I wish I could do something to help. TV is sometimes a necessity! Praying for a quick recovery.

Christy said...

Oh my gosh, girl...
I haven't been on here in a few days and my heart is just breaking for you. LOVE you. Praying for healing in your family-----ohhhhh we know how that feels and we only have one little guy...

LOVE you...

Janet said...

hope you're feeling better and getting some rest as best you can. (early night for everyone! ;-} )

Heather said...

Hi Courtney- I hope you and Pat feel better very soon!!

Megan said...

When it rains it pours, yes? Let me know if I can bring your kids over here for a while? Or take them out to dinner tonight? My parents bring my kids back today and they'll be able to help me!