Monday, March 15, 2010

that's what faith can do

this song has been in my head for about 3 weeks.
i've listened to it countless times...with tears streaming down my face.
it will be a song that will bring me back to this past month whenever i hear it...2 months from now...2 years from now...it will remind me of what God has done in my spirit.
i hope it blesses you.

"I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
And I’ve seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do"

5 comments:

Tisha said...

Music is SO much a part of my walk with the Lord, I really, really get what you're saying. It ministers to us at the time we need it and speaks to our heart and soul in such a deep, touching way. I clicked your link and turned the vol. all the way up. The kids and I danced around, arms held high, hands open :) They asked me to play it over and over. Thank you again.

Leighann said...

I cry when I hear this song too. I can totally relate and 'broken hearts become brand new' has a special meaning for my 'miracle'.

Alden and Dorian said...

Love, love, love this song ~ that directs us to our heavenly Father.

Abi said...

thanks for sharing. I've been feeling this recently also.

Katy said...

it's playing all the time here too - soooo great!