Sunday, March 21, 2010

sunday

i'm too tired to come up with a title...

after manning the nursery for lots of babies at church this morning...
and then going to our friends' house for a planning session for our spring break trip...

we headed to meet my family for lunch!
we had some birthdays to celebrate!!!

brittany's birthday is next week

and steve's was this past week




it was fun to all be together!

after splitting up for AWANA and making and delivering a meal to a family, we all met back up in the porch for a spring-like dinner!!!

bbq chicken, salad and corn - yum!


rebekah got to "buy" some stuff at AWANA tonight...and, as always, she got something for everyone - so sweet and thoughtful!

everyone is pretty tired and cranky (including myself!) as they head to bed.
it was a great weekend...but with LOTS of outside time which makes for some TIRED kids!
they just aren't used to it yet!
it won't take long :-)

we have a full week ahead of us...trying to remind myself to open my hands and keep my eyes open to what HE has for me as i go!

3 comments:

Katy said...

does hannah know how beautiful she is? and you look skinnier and skinnier in these last couple posts - the one of you in the yellow shirt from earlier in the weekend made me think it too! you better not waste away!

Julie said...

love that picture of your sis and Bailey... precious! And Sawyer eating the corn... yum yum

Tammy said...

i don't know how you fit SO much into one day and still have a smile at the end of it all. you are amazing and I love you