Tuesday, June 9, 2009

joshua's last tball game for the season


it was a HOT day...that turned into a PERFECT evening...
look at those adorable toes :-)

bailey and rebekah were off playing with other kids.
this game was at rebekah's school...so we got to walk/ride bikes to it!

pat setting joshua up.
chokes me up!

joshua's coach was wonderful.
perfect balance of encouraging AND instructing.
loved him.

end of the game..."good game. good game. good game."

"GOOOOOOOO...."

"LUGNUTS!"

joshua,
we loved watching you play tball this season.
we loved how hard you tried.
it was so cute how upset you got when your games were cancelled.
we loved your care for doing things the right way.
we are proud of you.
and we love you!

9 comments:

Judi said...

What a super great family pic! You & Pat are awesome parents!!!

Cassie said...

i LOVE baby feet! and sawyer's are CUTE!!

Peyton said...

I LOVE that picture of you all, and I love sweet Joshua. I am glad he had so much fun with his season!

jenn said...

I feel like t-ball just started! Joshua is the cutest, and I love that family pic! :)

Julie said...

I too LOVE that picture of you all and Joshua in his outfit... awesome. I wish they had stuff like that for Eli over here. I would love to see him in that outfit. He is so cute!!!

Michelle said...

Super Cute, I bet he can't wait until next year.. and of course playing all summer with Pat.

Tisha said...

What a great family photo! I also love Sawyer's legs and feet. I would like to see a new picture every day of them : )Babies are best in the summer-when more of their cuteness is exposed.

Katy said...

GREAT family pic at the tball field - i love that he had such a great season. i think you have many more in store in his future!

Megan said...

So sad we didn't get to make it to another game, it was lots of fun and Clay likes to try and play baseball now sometimes!