Friday, December 14, 2007

I Believe

“My Father,
I believe that no matter how impossible my situation seems, You are enough. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
I believe You will never leave me, nor forsake me. (Hebrews 13:5)
I believe You hear the cry of my heart. (Psalm 34:15)
I believe You love me and I believe that with You there is always hope. (Psalm 62:5)
I believe You hear my prayer and will answer before I call and hear while I am still speaking. (Isaiah 65:24)
I believe there is nothing too hard for You and I am safe in your hand. (Jeremiah 32:17)
I believe that with You there is transcendence. (Romans 8:28)
I believe that though this world is full of trouble, there is hope because You have overcome the world. (John 16:33)
I believe the mighty power that raised Jesus from the dead is at work in my life today. (Ephesians 1:19-20)
I believe You have received me under your wing, and so my God, I will hide there. (Psalm 63:7) I will observe mercy and justice and I will wait on You continually. (Hosea 12:6)
I love You and I am so, so thankful You love me.
Amen.”

copied this from another blog. i pray you are blessed by it. and i encourage you to read the scripture next to each statement. i'm looking forward to poring over them all...and letting His Word encourage my heart.

1 comment:

Katy said...

These are good - reminds me of my Beth moore study "Believing God". Amazing study - she's formatted it into a book to read through and it is a great read, I've heard!