Friday, August 15, 2014

grandma is the funnest!

i am so thankful for my relationship with my mom. she pours into me in so many ways. and i love every minute i get with her. this summer we haven't gotten to see each other as much as usual...because of LIFE. good AND hard stuff.

but we got to spend the morning with her the other day and she wanted to surprise my kids with some FUN. she brought them each a bottle of silly string...but first had them turn around...

and she got THEM first! :-)





isn't she the funnest??
and somehow, amidst all that, and the kids and their stories and all, we still got to visit and share our hearts...between the 2 of us. she is such a gift to me. and loves me so well.

2 comments:

Alden and Dorian said...

Oh my, what FUN that was!!!! It's good to have simple fun moments. I LOVED it. The time with you Courtney was ever so special ~ I cherish those times to connect heart to heart.

Missy said...

What a fun idea!!!! I'm gonna remember this to do to the kids at some point!