Thursday, July 24, 2014

sawyer is 6!

Happy birthday to Sawyer! One of the sweetest parts of my life. When we are walking, he still comes up and puts his little hand in mine. I've enjoyed EVERY day of his life...and I can't say that about any of my other kids...it took me a few kids to learn to enjoy every minute of their precious lives. He is such a gift to my heart.
he opened his presents the night before his birthday because we were headed out of town the next day. he didn't complain :-)

he made this face when he opened EVERY present.
 Bryce Harper Lego guy!
and he got to request birthday for the next morning (his ACTUAL birthday). he asked for chocolate chip scones AND cinnamon rolls.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Sawyer is has such a kind heart!! Can't believe he is 6!!
Love,
Grandmommy