Monday, March 24, 2014

a tease

last thursday was such a tease. it seemed like spring just might arrive...(as i sit here typing with layer after layer on, and a blanket on my lap, and the fire going next to me. and my toes are STILL numb. and snow tomorrow. ARGH!)

ANYways. back to spring. i spring-i-fied our porch...got the cushions back on and my candle back where it's supposed to be (and CLEANED everything - yuck!)



 about 3 minutes after the above picture was taken, this happened. he was looking the other way and ran FULL force into the cable box that is in our sideyard. i wasn't sure if it needed stitches. mostly i didn't want to leave playing outside for a couple hours at urgent care! i think i made the right decision, it's healing up nicely now.


1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't get over how much Sawyer looks like Bailey in that close up picture!! If it weren't for the short hair... and you saying HE ran into it... Wow!!