Thursday, June 13, 2013

the great day

yesterday really was a great day. a great day with my kids, that is. elsewhere in my heart? that's a mess. but yesterday with my kids was great.

after swim practice (8-10:15 am) we spent the morning with my mom - good for ALL of us!

after quiet time, we went on a 3 mile hike...this was the very beginning. because of all the rain we've had lately, there were LOTS of puddles/streams in the path. fun for them!
my kids.
aren't they awesome? {they each got sunglasses at our "welcome summer meeting" and wore them :-)}
without glasses.
that's how bailey goes through life. just like that.
they would have stayed there all day. all my kids love nature and "creatures" but these 2 do the most.






then we went to a picnic with the church youth group that was for the whole family! pat had to work late, so at 9 pm when i was getting them all in bed, it was a little much, but it was a FUN day!

No comments: