Monday, June 17, 2013

beyond blessed

i am beyond blessed with the father that is an AMAZING dad to my children...he gives and gives of himself even when it seems like there could be nothing left to give. he loves deep and hard and consistently and they love and adore him with all that they are.
and i am beyond blessed with the father that i call "dad"...his strength and humility and wisdom and patience and love and strong hugs gave me and continue to give me such a deep understanding of my Father's love for me.
most days i take both of these men for granted...they are all i've ever known as a dad and a dad to my children, but this weekend i pondered and am so very grateful for them in my life!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

You are so pretty, courtney!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

such a rare gem...love that you took some moments to revel in it's rareness..