Tuesday, September 13, 2011

a little lighter

good grief!

aren't you sick of all the HEAVY posts?!? i am!

here's some fun stuff...

how awesome is this shirt? unfortunately my family would like it for reasons OTHER than it was made for {i.e. mom will snap if you pee in your pants. like, REALLY snap! you shouldn't do it.}

i made this the other night. it was SO yummy. i mean, SO yummy. i can't wait to make it again!
i altered it some. i didn't grill anything. i bought a rotisserie chicken and used that for the chicken. i cooked the pizza in the oven. and didn't use sour cream or onion. it was STILL so yummy!!!! mmmm...


that's all i got.

7 comments:

Katy said...

Yummy food and cute tshirts - love them both!!! My fave shirt is still that one you got for Bailey that year at Xmas....my whole life is on the blog. Loved that one! :)

Kim Mattes said...

i should have worn that shirt today. and not because i was taking pictures. ugh!

Beckysblog said...

Do you think I can get that shirt but with a parenthesis that says, or her vein in her head is going to pop?

:)

jenn said...

umm. thanks for making me ridiculously hungry!!

and LOVE that shirt :)

Leighann said...

Oh dear. I snapped today... in the way your kids mean. The pizza looks amazing.

Joni said...

Yum! Can you post the recipe? It looks so good and I'm hoping it's healthy!

Amy said...

My friend, Beki (The Rusted Chain) makes a stamped necklace with that saying. :)