Saturday, May 8, 2010

to 2 little boys

Good morning to 2 little boys in Rwanda,
It's mom here. Most days I just think about you and pray for you and love you.
But today I get to "DO" something out of love.
Hundreds of people have also loved you by helping out with a big yard sale we are having this morning.
You have no idea we are out here...loving you.
But I pray that the God that loves you even more than I do would fill you with a hope today.
And I can't wait to tell you about this one day.

Love, Mom

9 comments:

K said...

So sweet - and praying for you as your morning and big sale get underway!!!

The Faircloth Five said...

Oh Courtney, I just put on my makeup and you're making me cry! I've been praying for you and for the rain to hold off since I woke up this morning. I can't wait to hear all about it!

beckley said...

Dear Two Little Boys in Rwanda,

Your Mom rocks!

We can't wait to meet you.

Robyn

Amy said...

love it.

Kim said...

hOPE IT ALL WENT WELL, CAN'T WAIT TO HERE ALL ABOUT IT... I AM HEADED TO WORK EARLY TIRD ALREDY...
love you all aunt kim

Mandy said...

oh man....wishing i could come by today. i know it will be amazing.
praying.

Michelle said...

your bringing tears to my eyes, so sweet, hopefully the rain held off by you and just know your sweet little boys will be with you one day.

Ashley Smith said...

they will be here soooo soon! keep up the good work!

Katy said...

i was just thinking this exact same thing. that one day, when you tell the boys this and they can look at all these pictures, they are going to get the BIGGEST smile on their faces!!!