Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Adoption Yard Sale!!!

Help the Cassada's raise money for their adoption
of 2 little boys from Rwanda


Yard Sale/Bake Sale

Saturday, May 8
8 am - 12 noon

At their home

If you'd like to donate stuff to sell
or donate baked goods for the bake sale
or help price items the week of
or help with the actual yard sale
email Courtney at courtneycassada (at) gmail (dot) com
(also email me for the address if you'd like to come shop!)

And don't forget to come SHOP! There is going to be LOTS of great stuff for sale!!!

(feel free to copy and paste this and email/blog about it to anyone you think might be interested in helping OR shopping!)


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your support and love and encouragement so far in this process! We are confident that this is going to be a fun, successful day!

4 comments:

Alden and Dorian said...

Yahoo ~ passing the word. Diane Bond is SO excited about your adoption and to help you out!

Michelle said...

Oooh, I wish I could come shop....I know you're going to have some good stuff! Have fun!

Ali said...

Glad you have the date. If I see you before then, I have stuff. Wish I could shop too.

Tammy said...

can't wait to see how the Lord blesses you through this. thanks for getting rid of our stuff.