Thursday, December 3, 2009

bailey

this will NEVER get old.

i am in the barber shop with all 4 kids this afternoon.
i got my hair cut {a LOT! like 3-4 inches!}
rebekah was getting her hair cut.

one of the other stylists looks at me and says, "so, you have 4 kids?"
{maybe her nice way of saying they are all OVER the place!}
i smile that smile and say, "yes!"

bailey is on the floor under this particular stylist.
on the floor covered with hair.
she looks up at her and says very matter-of-factly:
"we are getting 2 more boys. from africa. they will have black, curly hair."

and then goes back to sweeping up the floor with her pants or whatever she was doing.

the entire barber shop is now silent and staring at me.
the stylist looks at me like, "she is CRAZY, right?!?"
but sees me smiling.

it started a very interesting and fun conversation.

i love bailey.

3 comments:

Katy said...

i LOVE that!!! I love making people think I'm crazy when they see me and all my kids...I'm sure they would fall out the same way if I said we were getting two more!! :) Oh Bailey. She is so precious!

Judy said...

Love it!!!

Holly said...

oh cute.

and we need pictures of you ;-)