Saturday, July 18, 2009

ps

{thanks for reminding me, peyton!}

i didn't fully address the cliffhanger from the end of "part 4!"

yes.
the reason kelly isn't a part of my daily life anymore is because they moved.
i still remember the moment she told me.
it was a complete shock.
at first i seriously didn't know how i'd go on :-)
but i did.
God knew.
He knew i needed her to be a huge part of my life for a season.
but i think He also knew i needed to be forced to "fly" on my own.

i miss her.

they moved "back home" to Kentucky.
we talk {email/facebook/call/write} sometimes.
not as often as you'd think.
but always RIGHT to the point...the REAL stuff...not the fluffy stuff :-)

she was and is such a blessing in my life...even if i don't get to sit in her kitchen every week anymore.

1 comment:

Katy said...

and you HAVE done the roaddtrip - with all your kids to see her! I talk alot about the things God brings in and out of our lives "for a season" - sometimes I wish (alot of times actually) that the seasons are longer....or shorter...but they are always EXACLTY how long God knew we needed them for!