Thursday, June 25, 2009

you all missed it


dinner with these feet.
precious.
and the stories that went along with these feet.

these swinging feet.
these tight-clad feet {we went to the dress rehearsal for a ballet recital of a neighbor...so the girls HAD to put on tights as soon as we got home!}

adorable.
and funny.
i am counting my sweet blessings tonight.

not to mention the abundance of chub on these legs and feet that i
CAN'T
STOP
TOUCHING!
:-)
{i'm so glad i took this picture. he ALWAYS sits like that in his highchair. now i'll "remember" it!}

7 comments:

Beckysblog said...

THAT was a cute, sweet post!

Holly said...

oh my...that was a sweet post!

Alden and Dorian said...

Oh my goodness, what a precious post....I love the creativity of it and of course the adorable people that go with those feet!!!! Courtney, I so appreciate how hard it is to enjoy the pool....with a one year old. Almost impossible. It will not be like this forever....remember that. Katy Schrodt, I just read your sweet comment to Alden from Father's Day. I read it to him and he appreciated it. :) Hi to you dear Katy from Alden and I.

Alden and Dorian said...

Ha ha ha!!!! I am laughing out loud...I just went back to look at the pictures AGAIN, and I noticed Joshua's head peeking at you. He about scared me to death. How cute!!!!!

jenn said...

sweet :)

Deb Schwabe said...

I've just gotta rave about the Cinderella 'glass' slippers on Bailey!! Just loved this perspective and am thankful you saw it, and caught it.
love to you all.
Deb Schwabe

Katy said...

i love those feet pictures! you are so good!