Monday, December 1, 2008

it's Dec 1!!

**updated:
it's from Stampin' Up - which i own NOTHING else from because i don't scrapbook - i blog!
but this was SO cute.
it was very time consuming to put up.
but i like it.
another negative - it can't be reused. i guess you could put it on a poster board or something and then it could be reused. but once i take it off the mirror, it's done.
and it just came with the red ovals and the words and numbers.
i then put the numbers on the black and green paper.

3 comments:

Holly said...

ok, that is ridiculously cute and you must share ;-)

and has it really ONLY been a year since we've 'been friends' -
wow - seems like much much longer (based on the amount of info we already have on eachother that is!)
you are a dear friend indeed.
I truly canNOT wait until the day we get to meet face to face....soon.

Leighann said...

How cute. Do you really change it every day? I can hardly keep up with the advent calendar! Loved your posts the past few days. Natalie's been nagging me the last hour to play with her and I've been busy checking off my list (no, your blog isn't on the list, but I was online, so...) In light of your recent post, I'm getting off now and playing with my child. :)

Julie said...

what is that? I agree with Holly, do share.... that is adorable!